Why choose the LED MiniDot?
Features & Benefits
LED MiniDot Features
- Affordable price & perfect for pedicures
- 3 powerful LED emitters deliver strong 400 nm curing
- 4 finger, thumb & whole-foot curing
- Strong cure strength in a compact design
- Easy 1-button operation with 60 second cure cycle
- Cures all LE gels & most LED gels on the market
- Dimensions: 5” W x 2” H x 4” D (130 x 55 x 100 mm)
Step-by-Step Instructions Inside
- Plug in your LED MiniDot using the provided USB-A cable
- Insert the client’s 4 fingers or whole foot into the lamp
- To turn on your MiniDot, click the top button to activate the one minute cure cycle
- After your one minute cure, the lamp will automatically shut off
- Continue with your service curing the thumb separately
Your LED MiniDot Questions, Answered!
Frequently asked questions about the NEW LED MiniDot:
HOW IS THE LED MINIDOT DIFFERENT FROM THE LEDDOT?
For more information and an in-depth comparison video of the LED MiniDot vs the LEDdot, click here
DOES THE MINIDOT CURE UV-ONLY GELS?
No, the MiniDot is a LED-only curing lamp with 3 powerful LED emitters to deliver strong 400 nm wavelength designed to cure gels formulated for LED curing, which includes all gels in the current LE lineup!
HOW MANY FINGERS CURE IN THE LED MINIDOT?
The LED MiniDot cures four fingers at once and the thumb separately. It also cures the whole foot, making it perfect for pedicures!
WHAT ARE THE BUTTONS?
The LED MiniDot is designed for simple 1-button operation. Simply press the button on the top, and the LED MiniDot cures at 100% power for 60 seconds!
HOW DO I CLEAN MY MINIDOT?
- Clean inside metal reflective surfaces with Light Elegance LEpro Cleanser
- Clean exterior with window cleaner – DO NOT USE LEpro Cleanser on exterior
- Use of car wax on the outside and inside of the LEDdot will help you keep the lamp clean and free of gel residue
- Keep hands/fingers clean and free of gel to help you keep your LEDdot clean